- This event has passed.
Introduction to Fundraising Planning – Candid
January 23 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pmFree
Does your organization need help directing its fundraising efforts? Planning focuses your organization by setting fundraising priorities and helps give staff and board members a roadmap to success.
This introductory class will provide you the basic steps for developing a fundraising plan, including tips on:
- Making your case for support
- Diversifying your organization’s fundraising base
- Creating a plan of action
Note: Registrants who do not attend the live webinar will receive a pre-recorded version of this webinar that has been edited to include CART captioning, bookmarks, and other resources.
1.0 CFRE point(s)
- Board members
- CEOs, executive directors, upper management
- Fundraising & development staff