Main Street Gardnerville Seasonal Intern Job
Website Main Street Gardnervile
Main Street Gardnerville is looking for an intern to assist in various responsibilities including event prep, social media content development, administrative work, and general errands.
This person reports directly to the Main Street Gardnerville Program Director. You’ll gain hands- on experience working with the first and only nationally accredited Main Street program in the state of Nevada. Additionally, you will gain experience working with one of the most effective community mentors around and other members of the Main Street Gardnerville Team!
● Availability must include the 3rd Thursday of every month, 4th of July, 1st Saturday in October and the 1st weekend of December
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
● Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
● Individuals must be self-motivated, identifying tasks to complete without being directed
● Must be able to lift at least 40 lbs.
● 3.0 GPA or higher
Intern Duties and Responsibilities
● Position will assist with all aspects of the Main Street program including but not limited to administrative duties, event and volunteer coordination and organization
● Assist with website content and editing
● Assist with social media content generation and posting
● General errands
● Gain hands-on experience in many avenues
● Collaborate with a multitude of experienced members of the community
● Work closely with a mentor with years of experience in the field
● Future employment opportunities
Term and Compensation
• This position is seasonal May through December and begins at minimum wage.
***When submitting your application, please include your GPA and samples of any relevant work pertaining to social media experience, if applicable.
*** This position is at-will and subject to funding availability.***
To apply for this job please visit www.mainstreetgardnerville.org.