Publicity Photos & Logos
If a photograph is used with publicity, credit each image. To download the images of the exhibit artwork, click on title:
Paula Morin, © Natural Balance, 2000, giclee print made from handpainted black & white photograph, Nevada Arts Council Collection.
Paula Morin, © Tale of the Common , 2000, giclee print made from handpainted black & white photograph, Nevada Arts Council Collection.
Paula Morin, © The Phantom and the Broomtail, 2000, giclee print made from handpainted, black & white photograph, Nevada Arts Council Collection.
If the press has specific questions about the curation of the exhibit, have them contact the following:
- Fran Morrow, Artist Services Program, 775.687.7106 or email
Exhibit Sponsors must acknowledge the National Endowment for the Arts and the Nevada Arts Council in all publicity materials and media announcements, both audio and visual, regarding the exhibit. Logos are to be used along with the following credit line:
“Curated by Paula Morin and organized by the Nevada Arts Council, Honest Horses: A Portrait of the Mustang in the Great Basin, is part of the Nevada Touring Initiative – Traveling Exhibition Program. It was funded by the National Endowment for the Arts and the Sate of Nevada.”
Nevada Arts Council & NEA Logos
- NTI-Home Page – general program information
- NTI-Exhibits – a list of current exhibits
- NTI Schedule – dates of scheduled & available exhibits
- NTI Application – fill out application to reserve exhibit
- NTI Final Report – after exhibition submit to NAC
- NTI Viewers’ Evaluation – have viewers fill out
Contact: Artist Services Specialist/Art Installer, Stephen Reid at 775.687.7108 or email.