Publicity Photos & Logos
If a photograph is used with publicity, credit each image. To download the images of the exhibit artwork, click on the title:
- Alisha Virender Sanwal, Friends of India, Las Vegas NV, two-flip lenticular, 2019
- Thaysha Groves, Groves Cattle Company, Deeth NV, two-flip lenticular, 2019.
- Anastacio Duran, Danza Azteca Aztlan, Sparks NV, two-flip lenticular, 2019.
If the press has specific questions about the curation of the exhibit, have them contact the following:
- Rebecca Snetselaar, Curator of Find Your Folklife, email
- Stephen Reid, Artist Services Specialist and Installer, Nevada Arts Council: 775-687-7108 or email
Exhibit Sponsors must acknowledge the National Endowment for the Arts and the Nevada Arts Council in all publicity materials and media announcements, both audio and visual, regarding the exhibit. Logos are to be used along with the following credit line:
- Find Your Folklife is part of the Nevada Touring Initiative–Traveling Exhibition Program. It was funded in part by the National Endowment for the Arts and the State of Nevada. The Nevada Arts Council is a division of the Department of Tourism and Cultural Affairs.
Nevada Arts Council & NEA Logos
Contact: Stephen Reid, Artist Services Specialist/Art Installer at 775.687.7108 or email